Thursday, April 9, 2009

good friday :)

isn't it comforting to know that after you die, you will go to Heaven after you accept God as your Saviour and love of your life?
God is so good...all the time!! :) Jesus my first love, i'll never let you go!

and God really is guiding me through my life, and everywhere i go. i rededicated my faith on tuesday and i could really feel that God was always with me, and He will guide me through my daily life. Thank you God for being in my heart all the time!

and with Good Friday round the corner, i remember how God was hung on the cross to liberate me from my sins and i really feel grateful for what He did for me :)

through this week, i had many tests and my chem project at hand, i thought that i would not be able to handle it, without the support from my parents, leaders, friends and God, i could carry through. Thank you God for this people in my life and always taking care and loving me!! :)


no one else
can satisfy my soul
makes me feel this way
only you Lord,
only you
- How Could I Live Without You

No comments: